Gale appears as he was in his early 20's. He has blue-gray hair, green eyes, and wears big, round glasses. He's very tall and skinny. He wears a white button-up shirt with the sleeves rolled up, and khakis.
Gale has an affable, good-humored personality. He always tries to look on the bright side of things. He's very direct and can be socially awkward. He's extremely passionate about anything relating to science-- especially physics.
- Corinne Cross - Gale and Corinne were friends in high school. He would read her articles in the school newspaper so he could start conversations with her. They lost touch after Corinne moved away for college.
- Julia Styron - Julia is Gale's mother. Gale worked hard to help his mother around the house, especially after the death of his father. He felt regret that he promised her he would get better but ultimately failed to live up to that promise.
- Brian Styron - Brian is Gale's father. It's not specified what kind of relationship they had.
- Hermina Lumen - Gale thinks of Hermina as an aunt. He is surprised when Corinne tells him that Hermina seems to know a lot about the supernatural activity that's been going on.
- Alex - Gale treats Alex like a little sister. In their bonus NewGame+ scene, he offers to teach her chess.
- Shoes -
- Zara -
- Chloe - Gale knew Chloe since he was a young boy. He would enjoy talking to her about the scientific aspects of gardening, which were often lost on her.
- Dimitri - Gale was a frequent customer as Dimitri's Greengrocer. He would often run errands and pick up breakfast ingredients for his mother.
- Shane - Shane was Gale's best friend in high school. They went to the same college and stayed close.
- He was getting a master's in Physics when he died.
- He helped out with the B&B, usually by running errands. He also worked as a tutor at his university for a short time.
- It's not clear when he first appears in the B&B as a ghost, but it's clear he has a presence in the house before he and Corinne first speak.